Hey, I'm Ohad.
I'm a CS major @ Georgia Tech who's interested in functional programming, low-level software, and compilers.
Some stuff I'm working on:
- Static deadlock detection with linear types - Undergraduate research under Dr. Vivek Sarkar & Caleb Voss
- Building the best hackathon experience @ GT :)
- Rolltrax - Fully-featured software suite for Work-Based Learning teachers
And some older projects:
- Revery - Reactive GUI framework in ReasonML
- Node API for WebAssembly - Extensions for Node.js' WASM support, exposing API to WASM native modules
- Nanocaml - Nanopass compiler framework for use with OCaml
- Quartz - Statically typed programming language with multiparty session types
- SpartanHacks '18 - Hackathon for high school students in Fulton County, GA